Spring Seminar - Call for Presentations
May 7th, 2020
One Indiana Square
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Requesting Seminar Abstracts for the Following Topics:
- Risk Communication
- PFAS (Regulatory Updates, Field Sampling Methods, Etc.)
- Vapor Intrusion
If you are interested in presenting at MSECA’s Spring Seminar, please provide an abstract containing the following information. Proposals will be evaluated based on these criteria.
Concise, Accurate, Interesting/Memorable
Describe your session in 200 words or fewer. In your description, please think about how the attendee and their company will benefit from the information you are presenting.
Please list the three most important things that attendees will take away from this presentation. This information will greatly aid MSECA in promoting your presentation. Lists that complete the phrase "at the conclusion of this education..." or "attendees will be able to / understand..." are the most effective.
Who is your intended audience? Our membership ranges from people just getting into the field to consultants with 20+ years of experience. MSECA is comfortable with having presentations that range from introductory to advanced education but it's very important that the audience knows what to expect.
How long, including Q&A time, will your presentation last?
Name(s), experience, and qualifications of the presenter(s). Bios under 250 words tend to work best. This information will be used in promoting the session and for introducing the presenter.
- Abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When an abstract is received, an acknowledgment is sent.
- The abstract is then reviewed by the MSECA Seminar Committee.
- Additional information may be requested if there are any questions about the information contained in the abstract.
- Following final review by MSECA, a decision is made on approving the presentation.
- The Committee and/or Staff will then follow up with the presenter on the decision, and if approved, provide additional information on the next steps.
We welcome any suggestions about presenters in our field; please feel free to forward suggestions to email@example.com.