Conference on Environmental Liabilities, Risk Assessment, and Remediation
A conference dedicated to advancing the professional competence of attendees through education and dissemination of environmental informational currently impacting the world’s leading businesses.
Monday, December 10th
1:00pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday, December 11th
8:00am - 5:00pm
Ritz Charles Event Center
12156 N Meridian St
Carmel, Indiana, USA
Takeaways from the Conference:
- Technical sessions focused on identifying and quantifying environmental liabilities, evaluatingenvironmental risks and effecting remediation and risk management
- New tools and techniques for site investigation, remediation, and risk evaluations
- Recent updates to regulatory guidance and statutes
- Emerging contaminants and how they potentially may be impacting businesses
- Collaboration with clients, regulators, colleagues, and vendors
Exhibiting at a MSECA event provides an inexpensive and efficient way to interact with Environmental Consultants. Looking for extra exposure? Take advantage on one of our sponsorship opportunities.
Fundamentals in Environmental Consulting
MSECA's Fundamentals Series of on-demand video provide an opportunity for those starting their career in environmental consulting to obtain the foundational knowledge they need to be successful. Convenient education you can access on your schedule and economical at only $25 a presentation.
Current Fundamental Modules:
- Communication Skills
- Soil Classification
Call for Webinar Presentations
Do you have an educational topic you'd like to see MSECA offer?
All MSECA members and industry leaders are invited and encouraged to submit proposals for a webinar presentation. We'd also encourage you to forward this email to any non-MSECA industry expert who you feel would be a great presenter.
If presenting a webinar is something you would be interested in, please visit our website at http://mseca.org/Webinar_Presentations.php for more information.